This year we're bringing Oktoberfest to Fort Langley and to Abbotsford! Join us on October 5th in Abbotsford, or on October 19th in Fort Langley (or come to both)!
Join us for a day of music, dancing, games, and of course German food and beer! Our friends Brassneck, Four Winds, Steel & Oak, Sun Down and Field House Brewing will be there serving up their delicious brews!
- 12pm - 5pm
- Live Music from Dear One
- 6pm - 12am
- Live DJ
- Bratwurst (German brat, sauerkraut, beer mustard)
- Vienna Schnitzel (chicken schnitzel, coleslaw, fries)
- Laugenbrezel (pretzel and beer mustard)
- Kartoffelpuffer (potato pancakes, dill sour cream)
- Sweet Heat Pork Rinds
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts with apple sauce
German Platter for 4 (must be pre-ordered on Eventbrite)
- Schweinshaxe (roasted pork knuckle), schnitzel, 2 sausages, pretzel, pork rinds, fries, braised red cabbage, slaw, chutney & mustard
- Helles Lager
- New Zealand Pilsner
Steel & Oak
- Smoked Doppelbock
- Salted Black Porter
- Dutch Pale Ale
- Salt & Pepper Gose
Your ticket includes a 500ml glass stein and your first beer! Additional beer tickets and food platters for 4 can be purchased online on Eventbrite and redeemed at the event!