Well 2016 for Trading Post was a big year! We had many firsts and a ton of fun along the way!
Check out what went on:
- December 23, 2015: We brewed our first beer - A Hop Session Lager
- January 24: We sold our first keg to Field House Brewing!
- February 13: Grand Opening of our Tasting Room.
- May, 20: Opened the doors to our Taphouse & Eatery in Fort Langley
- June 27: Canned our first beer - 1827 Helles Lager
- May - August: Attended a ton of beer festivals with all our brewery friends
- August 30: Lost our trusty assistant brewer AJ to UBC Law School
- September 20: Became the official craft beer to the Vancouver Giants!
- October 8: Sold over 800 litres of Cranberry Ale at the Fort Langley Cranberry Festival
- November 8: Tony completed our 100th brew!
- December 5: The Trading Post team grew by one as Marissa & I welcomed our son, Parker into the world! He will be cleaning kegs in a few months.
As I look back, I have a ton of gratefulness and appreciation for all those who supported Trading Post in 2016! The team that we have assembled here at Trading Post is top notch, and I am so thankful for the amount of energy and passion they put in to help drive the craft beer industry, not only in BC, but especially here in Langley.